Monday, November 03, 2008

Vote! WEEEEEEEEE

I have been to every obscure gym in Northeast Ohio in the past year to listen and record the ridiculous and sometimes down right lies from all of them.....you know politicians. So let me list who I got to see. Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, John McCain, Joe Liberman, Rudy Giuliani, Joe Bidden, Sarah Palin, Bruce Springsteen, Sammy Kershaw, Joe "the Plumber" and I am sure a few others that don't come to mind.
I would love to tell you where and when each one was but once you've been in a high school gym with a giant media riser, more cameras and microphones than are needed to televise a coast to coast foot race they blend together and become a cluster @#$#$%!! The democrats get my vote for best riser and audio, those guys like the media! The republicans can't turn on a mic, set a light or construct a riser that doesn’t shake to save there lives. Maybe the bias is due too that fact alone. They wont spend the extra $100 for a good audio feed or hire a company the doesn’t just set birthday party tents in peoples back yards. I hated them for that and I guess that’s why I did more McCain events than Obama. Oh well it’s about over and that scares me to death. Why? Well who’s advertising now? That’s where my paycheck is derived, so if you would like ad time it’s going to be cheap and plentiful on Wednesday. The Norton Furniture guy is going to be on every station! My Name is Mark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home