Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ouch2!

So if you’re wondering what injuries can be sustained by an airbag kicking your ass. 1: As the bag opens at mach 6.2 it will rip all skin it comes in contact with off 2: The intense heat generated by an air bag and its gun powder charge that sets it off will cauterize you remaining skin in order to generate as much discomfort as humanly possible. That occurs as the skin is being ripped off, sort of a flaming cheese grater. 3: Your mind will replay the events 4.2 trillion times during any given day and you will ask yourself what could I have done differently. So I hope you enjoy those lovely images because every 4-6 hours I have to clean and redress them so not to contract an infection and further this wonderful experience. 2 Days 2 posts guess I am taking it easy. Oh the pic is my left arm and pictures don't do it justice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I have to say is you traveled that road the entire winter season even when they said it was not a good idea and nothing happened to you. You drive home on a dry sunny day and get slammed into by an 81 year old lady. We must be family if this is par for the course. Hope you aren't in too much discomfort.

Stephanie

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home