Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September!

What is it about September for me? It’s the worst and the best dreaded and loved curious and confusing, but most of all interesting. I can’t off the top of my head without a little research remember anything major from elementary school till about say high school but after that wow it’s full of fun. September 11th 2001 we all remember where ever you were (a ditch on Johnson road) I better put September 2 Moms birthday! September 22 2007 married the love of my life!! September 23 2007 Disney World honeymoon!! September 8 2008 crash! September 26 2006 finding out I had a job in Cleveland and I was coming home! September 1 2005 is the worst for me personally Hurricane Katrina. Never in this country should I have had to see what I saw and experienced during that week in and around New Orleans. September 24 2005 Hurricane Rita my first Hurricane landfall and a CAT 3 at that why was I so excited for that? So as September closes I can't wait for next September and what it will bring. Bring on the fall colors and oh yeah SNOW bring it October!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home