$200 Remote
Webster’s Dictionary defines bitch......1: the female of the dog or some other carnivorous mammals2 a: a lewd or immoral woman b: a malicious, spiteful, or overbearing woman —sometimes used as a generalized term of abuse3: something that is extremely difficult, objectionabl
e, or unpleasant so why do we start out this way? I am sick of buying television remotes because the dog thinks they are chew toys. The first occurrence was the remote to our surround sound and stereo receiver so I bought a Harmony 550 to replace it. Did I need a $120.oo remote no but as a tech nerd with a desire to have all the new cool toys yes I required such a device to turn on all of my toys at a click of a button. So I left Dottie (the bitch) out of her crate and went to work a few days previous to “the wreck” I called my lovely wife to see how her day was and she inform me that my b: a malicious, spiteful, or overbearing woman DOG had eaten my beloved do all one touch entertainment
controlling remote. So now I get to go shopping do I buy the latest greatest or just replace with the identical remote. Well since we talk about adding on to the house going on vacation and some day having kids (hopefully they don’t eat my remotes) I choose to replace it with the on sale identical remote. So 119.99 + 79.99= 199.98+12.49 tax=212.47 for a @#$% #$% @$#^ %$@^ remote!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home